Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Tomorrow. This is a shout out to my Mom.
Dear Mom,
Sorry I never became a ballerina. Now that I am in Madagascar, I have found my dancing skills to be seriously lacking in the booty shaking department. Perhaps if I had taken your advice and been a dancer instead of a soccer player I could have represented better when made to dance with my Malagasy friends. I don't know how it's possible but it's truly as though their butts are not attatched to the rest of their bodies when they're dancing. Quite the site to see.

This is a quick post because frankly it's impromptu and not much exciting or funny has happened and why fill this blog with dribble? I'm healthy (ish), happy, working hard and most excitingly about to see all my fellow PCV from training at IST in a week! I'm so excited!
I promise a better post to follow. Everyone wish your mother a happy day- and appreciate the fact that you're in the world right now thanks to her. Give her a hug- and if you see MY mom- give her a hug too- from me.
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers