Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In JFK!!

Hey guys! Last contact from me for a bit. I'm sitting in JFK airport about to board onto AirFrance. Soo exciting! What a whirlwind the last 24 hours have been. I've met my group of 38 new friends that will be traveling and training with me. They're all super nice, super adventurous, and it seems like each person has their own great story. I'm so lucky to get to share in this experience with great people. Orientation and Yellow Fever shots, I'm now officially a PCT (peace corps trainee) and ready to go. I love you all. Thank you for the goodbyes and well wishes. I'll be writing, especially if you write me!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE you so much Sara. Hope you enjoyed your note! ;)

    And if your internet works...I dedicated a blog post to you today...so check it out! :) Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probably get a letter from me before you see this lol but I just wanted to say hi! I hope you're doing well! I miss you and can't wait to hear about everything! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to send a letter soon so that you will get some mail soon during training. I hope we can stay in touch, Sara. Send me a letter whenever you get a chance and let me know EVERYTHING. It is so amazing that you will be SO closeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    I love youuuuuuuuuuuu. Biking and front porches to come soon...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a package together for you now.

    I think about you everyday! I hope you are bearing the culture shock reasonably well.

    Tu me manque!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara,
    Were going into the third week of not having you around the house and we have to say we miss you dearly - as opposed to your room's a mess! Miles is fine and mom made some cookies tonight. The Gators - still undefeated and headed for a show down with Alabama for the SEC title. Call at your soonest,of course, and know that we love and miss you. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Followers